Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Love Poems

 postman said it was too big !!!!!
I wanted to send you all my love but the postman said it was too big !!!!!
Love sms If the people we love are stolen away
If the people we love are stolen away from us the only way to have them live on is to never stop lovin'them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever...
Love sms the hardest thing in life
the hardest thing in life is watching someone you love , loving someone else
Love smsPush down if you miss me
Push down if you miss me... that is sweet of you ...... Very sweet indeed .... You can stop now ..... You really miss me, hé :-) .... me too
Love sms In the morning I do not eat
In the morning I do not eat because I think of you, at noon I do not eat because I think of you, in the evening I do not eat because I think of you, at night I do not sleep because I am hungry.
Love sms I would like to be a tear
I would like to be a tear, born in your eyes, alive passing your cheeks and dieing on your lips.
Love sms It must have been a rainy day
It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel...!

No comments:

Post a Comment